March 3, 2012

Day 3

Four miles with Tyeler.  I convinced (coerced) her into doing the Warrior Dash with me and my friends.  She's not an athlete, yet, and for her this was very difficult.  I had kind of forgotten what that was like.  She walked when she wanted.

Mile 1: 11:48
Mile 2: 12:20
Mile 3: 15:47 (I walked 1/2 a mile with her)
Mile 4: 12:00

So despite the walking I still kept things under a 13 minute mile average and miles 1, 2, and 4 are all around 12 minute miles which is great.

Almost didn't make my Paleo goals for the day.  Some leftover EPCOT candy got the better of me and I say mesmerized by the Milano Pizzeria take-out menu for at least thirty minutes before I just decided that the candy was regrettable but not a pass to go crazy for the rest of the evening.

So I consider today a success.

Still not sure how to handle Disney though....

Any suggestions?

No comments: