July 9, 2012

Little bits of positive


There are a lot of little things going on here lately.  This week will be weird in that my schedule is being changed because of some appointments with a physical therapist (a running related injury).  But I did want to take some time to write down the smaller things that I've seen and really enjoyed.

  • My cat, Simon, is systematically carrying a complete set of eight coasters from my living room to my bedroom.  He may be plotting to kill me....
  • There's a wedding this Saturday and I'm looking forward to it.
  • CrossFit games start this weekend and the crew is getting together at the box to watch them this Sunday.
  • Sunday afternoon yoga classes really make me feel happy.
  • I'm pretty sure I'm going to get crafty between now and Saturday.
  • In the summertime things are just slower down South... and I love that.
  • Paleo is more enjoyable when I include dark chocolate and do not take it too seriously.
  • I can deadlift 200 lbs and back squat 185.  That's pretty awesome.
There's a lot of great things happening right.

No comments: