September 17, 2010

Finally Friday

Today has been a great day; I ran errands, my parents brought me some furniture, and I had a great exercise class.  For breakfast I had 2 slices of whole wheat toast with one serving of dark chocolate peanut butter.  The Peanut Butter Company is a producer of gourmet peanut butter.  Most grocery stores carry them now.  They have four flavors: Smooth Operator (a smooth traditional butter), Dark Chocolate Dreams, White Chocolate Wonderful, and Cinnamon Raisin Swirl.  I've only tried the first two and let me tell you, they are great.  However, the best part is that the local Wal Marts have started carrying these peanut butters in individual snack packs for 68 cents apiece. 

Isn't that just so helpful?

Jiff makes something similar, an on the go peanut butter snack pack, however it is 2 servings per pack!  2!  That's almost 400 calories in that little cup.  I really like the PB Company because not only is the peanut butter all natural (no high fructose corn syrup) and tastes incredibly good, but there is the inherent portion control of the single serving packet.  Everyone needs to try these things.

Lunch was a vegetarian sub from Jimmy John's.  Snack, apple.  Dinner: small baked potato with butter spray, salad with tomatoes and 1/2 c pinto beans.  cranberry juice mixed with club soda.  I also think that in a little while I will have a dark chocolate banana baby.

Exercise: 30 minutes walking, 55 minute zumba.

No comments: