August 6, 2012

Biggest Loser


Things are going well.

School starts soon.  I'm knitting a baby blanket for my sister.  I have a big race in November to look forward to through the fall.

Summer, for the most part, is over; B went back to work last week.  I go back in a few weeks.  Structure, pattern, and and a well-balanced calendar are all coming back to me.  This calendar will have real weekends with true Saturdays.

With all of these lazy days of summer, as well as some fantastic dates, I've put on a few pounds.  Nothing too serious, but my jeans are tight and I work out a lot so it is frustrating to know that even with all of the work that I've undone some of my progress.

This is where B factors into things.  B and I are going to do a Biggest Loser challenge together!  Between now and October 30, B and I will be doing weekly weigh-in reports (via percentages, no real numbers) and at the end of October the winner gets to go on a date of their choosing.  If I win I think I want a good lunch followed by zip-lining at the Tallahassee Museum.

I think this is going to be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love this idea!! Sounds encouraging and fun!