May 13, 2011

Weekly Recap

Wow.  This week is already over!

Here's a break down of this week's exercise:
Monday: zumba
Tuesday: pilates, crazy 80s (OMG pilates is hard!)
Wednesday: zumba
Thursday: pilates, crazy 80s (pilates is still hard!)
Friday: 35 minute jog, zumba

I plan on jogging 50 minutes tomorrow.

Working out twice a day is intense.  Second workout, whatever it is, is always a little less than intense because my legs/core/arms are tired. 

Another thing: working out in the morning is hard.  Every single morning this week I have set my alarm for 630 and you know how many of those mornings I actually woke up and did something?  One.

This morning I woke up, ate, watched GMA and still didn't work out until after 10 AM.  I've got to master waking up early because it was already so hot and humid this morning and it is only going to get worse.

Anyone up for wake up calls?

No comments: